Tuesday 29 September 2015

Minor Project: Influence Map & Ideas


As a jumping-off point to kickstart my project, I have decided to use a blend of 2D and 3D animation to bring to life an extract of audio footage with significance to myself. My initial visual influences come from the likes of The Amazing World of Gumball and HBO's The Ricky Gervais Show, both of which maintain a simplistic illustrated quality. I feel that the use of mixed media will challenge my ability to animate characters and construct environments to a standard that I would expect.
Thus far, the audio content of my project is still being determined, though I do feel that interviewing a family member could potentially invigorate some inspiration.

1 comment:

  1. http://ucarochester-cgartsandanimation.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/fao-everyone-rome-2016-pay-your-350.html

    ReplyDelete